Thursday, December 13, 2012

Wow! It has been a long time since I set this up! What a crazy time I have had. First my site wouldn't let me log in. Then I had to change all my log in info. I did give up for a while, but have decided to be more diligent! I love reading other peoples blogs and it made me want to keep up with mine! In pre-school, we have been practicing for our Christmas program. We have 16 kids in the morning and 16 in the afternoon. This is 32 kids everyday! I come home with fuzz on my brain and it pretty much stays the whole rest of the day! Not much time to be creative! I have been working on several things. I have crocheted an apple cozy with an antique button and cute flower on it. It turned out pretty cute! I am now working on a crochet rattle for my new little granddaughter. I am deciding what to put in it that will rattle and yet be washable when it gets chewed on. I haven't yet decided what to do. Any ideas? I LOVE crocheting flowers! They are so personal and all are so different. I put them on everything. As soon as my daughter teaches me to post pictures, I will! Sooner I hope than this last time! Well, I will post this and see if it works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment