Saturday, December 15, 2012




So, I have been looking all over for some cute place mats for my big round dining room table. I need 10-12 of them. Most are pretty pricey or dumb looking! Today I was at the Dollar Tree and decided to see if they had some. Well, they didn't...BUT then I saw some of those little floor mats and had this amazing idea, which is kind of unusual for me! I bought 5 of 2 different designs. I brought them home, cut them in half, rounded the freshly cut corners and "presto" 20 new placemats. 10 each of 2 different designs. That means they were 50 cents each! Being a new blogger and not being in blogger mode, I cut them all and didn't take a "before" picture! Here are some pictures though! I told my daughter and she said, "blog it mom!" I said' "OH YEAH!" So, here they are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment